sábado, 26 de octubre de 2019

Technology is not that bad!!!

When the first computes were made I think nobody could imagine the use of computers and technology as they are used today!. Honestly it inspires so much to me when I read any article about technology in the medical field. 

Nowadays doctors can use technology to operate people and have more precision in their work, to create new skin from just a couple of cells, to make possible that a woman that can’t have children have the option, to discover new things and with that new information discover even more and more. If you asked me I believe it is almost a miracle and we can say that technology saves lives.  

Also the fact that young people are more interested in robotics is great due to they specialize and become experts into that and that helps the technology to advance and evolve more quickly. I admire the case of David Aguilar, a Spanish boy who used his favorite toy, LEGO, to create for himself a robotic- arm.

To finish, I wonder what is next. What can we make possible that now isn´t. And when is it going to happen, maybe in the next five years or maybe tomorrow?.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Crowdfunding

 Over the last few years crowdfunding has become an increasingly common way of raising money for entrepreneurs. This practice consist of ask...