sábado, 25 de enero de 2020

Time to take stock

The year 2020 has already started, allowing us to look back to last year and see our mistakes furthermore what we did right. Also we have finished the decade giving us, the generation z, a reality hit, we are not in our childhood anymore.

For me, 2019 has been one of the best year of my life. I have lived so many new things, I travelled, I struggled and I have learned a lot of thing . For the first time I have experienced what is like to be alone without your family and I feel it made me grew and become the person who I am now- equally the bad times as the good ones.
I also made some great friendships with fascinating people, who are all very different to each other, broadminded and with a lot of things to say to the world. It breaks my heart that some of them are not longer with me but most of them still on my side.
I will remember forever some of the things I've done like literally hiring a bus for one day with my friends and visiting places, swimming on the Atlantic Ocean or exposing a project at the NUI G.

For this year I just wish I enjoy it the same. I also would like to put more effort in school and do my tasks daily not just the last day, stop procrastinating and sleep more.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Crowdfunding

 Over the last few years crowdfunding has become an increasingly common way of raising money for entrepreneurs. This practice consist of ask...