sábado, 7 de marzo de 2020

Would you go on a trip around the world?

Traveling around the world is a thing I've always had in my to do list. For me, getting out of your own country is necessary. Not just to have fun, which is something you will do for sure, but also to learn and to have tons of new experiences.

I have travelled to a lot of different spots of Spain, that even if it´s my own country it is worth to visit it because its just beautiful .Moreover I have been in some countries such as France and Ireland multiple times because I have to admit that I fell in love with those places and I will never get sick of them so I'm sure I will go back again.

In my desire of traveling the world some of the destinations that head the list are the Alps, the Grand Canyon ,Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and the Black Forest . I have never been outside of Europe and I wish I could go to those interesting places someday.

To sum up, traveling is amazing and for doing so it´s important who you go with besides of the location. For me traveling with my close friends, my sister or my family is what makes it unforgettable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Crowdfunding

 Over the last few years crowdfunding has become an increasingly common way of raising money for entrepreneurs. This practice consist of ask...