viernes, 19 de febrero de 2021

Challenges

 What is life if not challenges? In our daily life we usually have no choice but to face different challenges. They might be stressful and overwhelming but, if we look at the whole picture, we do realize that those challenges are key events that build our character and define who we are today.

Every single person has to overcome its own challenge. It could be a personal one, like deciding to step out of your comfort zone, an academic one, like pushing your own limits and getting better and better grades, or a challenge caused by this pandemic; due to circumstances given, many people have to survive through this hard time and to fight many problems like unemployment.

In my case, this year holds me one of the most decisive challenges I have ever experienced, selectivity. To successfully achieve my goals I must dedicate as much time and effort as I can. 

Sometimes you have the temptation to abandon the challenge, when that happens you must keep in mind your motivation, in my case getting to my dream career, an then take a second and focus again, and never give up.

To sum up, Challenges are hard, but if you do your best and do not lose your hope you will probably make it. 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Crowdfunding

 Over the last few years crowdfunding has become an increasingly common way of raising money for entrepreneurs. This practice consist of ask...